GoGreen Home Energy Financing
Eagle is an approved Orange County financing partner with the GoGreen Home Energy Financing program (formerly: REEL) developed by the State of California to help residents finance energy improvements. Improving your home’s energy efficiency can help you save money on your utility bills for years to come. Upgrades like new windows, sealing leaky ducts, or updating to an efficient heating and cooling system, can make a big difference in your home’s comfort and your monthly bills, and could qualify under GoGreen Home. If your home and project meet the qualifications below, a GoGreen Home Energy Loan (formerly: REEL loan) from Eagle might be the right fit for your needs.
GoGreen Home does not cover solar projects. See our Energy Loan page for solar financing.
- Your contractor must be listed as a GoGreen Home (formerly: REEL) Participating Contractor as of the project start date. If your preferred contractor is not listed, ask your contractor to visit GoGreenFinancing.com to find out how to enroll as a GoGreen Home Participating Contractor. Or you may search for one of the already approved contractors on GoGreen Home Energy Financing as well.
- Project is for a property of no more than four (4) residential units.
- Property must receive gas and/or electric services from San Diego Gas & Electric, Southern California Gas or Southern California Edison.
- 70% of the loan must be eligible for Energy Efficiency Measures (EEEMs) approved by the State of California, such as heating and cooling, insulation, air sealing, lighting or dual pane windows. Some measures must be installed along with other measures.
- The remaining 30% of the loan can finance other home improvements, such as landscaping, painting, water efficiency, or electric energy savings measures if your electricity provider is not listed above.
About Eagle's GoGreen Home loan:
- Loan amounts from $2,500 up to $50,000
- Terms from 5 to 15 years
- Rates as low as 4.99% APR*
- Easy online application and approval with no application fees
- Offered to all Orange County residents
Not sure if GoGreen Home Energy Financing is right for your project? For more information call (800) 324-5328 or email email@example.com. For additional information on the GoGreen Home program, please visit GoGreen Home
*There are no fees associated with the GoGreen Home Loan, except a $5 membership fee if not a prior Eagle member. No annual fee / No prepayment fee or penalty. Late fee = 3% of payment after 10 days ($5 minimum). Property must be owner-occupied primary residence located in California. Borrowers with no FICO score are limited to $20,000 loan amount.Go to main navigation