Eagle's new Energy Loan provides financing of energy efficient home upgrades including but not limited to; solar panels, roof upgrades, energy efficient windows and other home upgrades.
If you're considering energy efficient upgrades to your home and either don't have the time or equity needed for a home equity loan, then our Energy Loan is a perfect choice for you.
- Rates include a 0.50% rate discount for autopay and loan loyalty
- Loan amounts from $5,000 up to $50,000
- Fixed term from 60 up to 180 months depending on loan amounts, see rates for details
- No annual fee and no prepayment fee or penalty
- Signed copy of invoice/contract and permit approval required before funding if applicable
- Work must be performed by contractors approved by Eagle Community Credit Union.
- Property must be an owner-occupied primary residence located in California
If you are a contractor and would like to partner with us, please contact Bob Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 704-9731
*Energy Loan processing and third-party fees apply. Fees vary by product and contractor/vendor relationship. Fees may not be waived. All fees included in financing. No annual fee / No prepayment fee or penalty. Late fee = 3% of payment after 10 days ($5 minimum) Energy Loans require a signed copy of the invoice/contract prior to funding. All required permits must be in place prior to funding. Work must be performed by Eagle Community Credit Union approved contractors. Property must be owner-occupied primary residence located in California. Lien placed on home through UCC Financing Statement for all loans over $10,000. A UCC Financing Statement is filed to perfect a security interest in named collateral and establishes priority in case of debtor default or bankruptcy.Go to main navigation