Managing your personal finances has never been easier.
With Eagle CU Online Banking*, everything you need to know about your Eagle CU accounts is right in front of you.
There are two ways to sign up for Online Banking:
Once you have signed up, you can log into Online Banking from any page on Eagle CU's site.
To secure your information, Eagle CU employs Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). MFA is an additional level of authentication that identifies you as the owner of your account(s) and helps prevent identity theft and fraud when using Online Banking and Bill Pay.
How does MFA work?
1. Choose your security questions. The first time you log in to your Online Banking account, our system will direct you to a page that will ask you to answer five security questions.
2. Confirming your identity. After you choose your security questions, each time you log in to Online Banking, our system will monitor a set of parameters to confirm your identity.
3. Challenging your identity. If our Online Banking system cannot confirm your identity, it will challenge you by asking you the security questions you chose. You will have three (3) chances to answer one of the questions correctly. Once you answer one of the questions correctly, you will be directed to your Online Banking account. If you fail to correctly answer one of the three (3) questions, the system will lock your account.
4. Unlocking your account. We provide you with two ways to unlock your account:
- If you have an Eagle CU Visa® Check Card or ATM Card, click on the
"Forgot Your Password" link on the home page and follow the simple instructions.
- Call the Member Service Center at (949) 588-9400 or (800) EAGLE CU.
Become a Member
Experience the Eagle difference! We offer products and services at better rates and lower fees than you'll find at most banks, delivered with the world class service you deserve. Join today.
Apply for a Loan
Apply for any consumer loan today with our quick and convenient Online Loan Application. Not yet a member? Not a problem. You can still apply, but you will need to complete our Membership Application prior to funding a new loan.
Have compliments? Questions? Concerns? Send Bill Birnie, Eagle's CEO, an e-mail and talk to him personally. Email Bill now.