balance Financial resources & Counseling
Eagle has partnered with BALANCE to provide you with complimentary and confidential financial counseling, resources and education.
The financial counseling covers debt management, bankruptcy, or credit report review. Call, chat or email a certified counselor directly and let them know you are a member of Eagle to establish eligibility for the program--your name and information are kept confidential from the credit union. (Please do not email any sensitive information including your account numbers or social security number).
Call (888) 456-2227 or email email@example.com
The online resources are extensive and cover debt management solutions, webinars, articles, videos, podcasts, newsletters, calculators and more to help you learn on your own time to help you reach your financial goals.
- March 10, 2020 (10:30 AM - 11:30 AM): Webinar - Repaying Student Loans
- March 19, 2020 (5:30 PM - 6:30 PM): Webinar - Repaying Student Loans
- April 14, 2020 (10:30 AM - 11:30 AM): Webinar - Identity Theft Solutions
- April 23, 2020 (5:30 PM - 6:30 PM): Webinar - Identity Theft Solutions
- May 12, 2020 (10:30 AM - 11:30 AM): Webinar - Becoming a Homeowner
- May 21, 2020 (5:30 PM - 6:30 PM): Webinar - Becoming a Homeowner
Go to main navigation