balance Financial resources & Counseling
Eagle has partnered with BALANCE to provide you with complimentary and confidential financial counseling, resources and education.
The financial counseling covers debt management, bankruptcy, or credit report review. Call, chat or email a certified counselor directly and let them know you are a member of Eagle to establish eligibility for the program--your name and information are kept confidential from the credit union. (Please do not email any sensitive information including your account numbers or social security number).
Call (888) 456-2227 or email email@example.com
The online resources are extensive and cover debt management solutions, webinars, articles, videos, podcasts, newsletters, calculators and more to help you learn on your own time to help you reach your financial goals.
- January 23, 2020 (5:30 PM - 6:30 PM): Webinar - Are You Financially Healthy?
- February 11, 2020 (10:30 AM - 11:30 AM): Webinar - Drive Away Happy: Car Buying Decisions
- February 20, 2020 (5:30 PM - 6:30 PM): Webinar - Drive Away Happy: Car Buying Decisions
- March 10, 2020 (10:30 AM - 11:30 AM): Webinar - Repaying Student Loans
- March 19, 2020 (5:30 PM - 6:30 PM): Webinar - Repaying Student Loans
Go to main navigation