Ultimate Checking with
Our Ultimate Checking Account comes with IDProtect® – Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service for you, your joint account holders, and eligible family members1. Identity theft complaints were the second most reported complaint in 2015, increasing more than 47 percent from 2014.2 In 2015, 13.1 million consumers suffered identity fraud – an increase of three percent from 2014.3 Taking Steps to further protect your personal information has become critical.
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring4– daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - Request an updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a diﬀerent type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. (Registration/activation required.)
- Total Identity Monitoring - Monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others (Registration/activation required.)
- Fully Managed Recovery - A dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case. Experienced recovery professionals will handle the recovery process until your identity is restored.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage5 - Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and restore your identity, should you become the victim of identity fraud.
- IDProtect® StealthTypeTM Anti-Keylogging Tool - downloadable software that helps to provide a safe and secure browsing environment while isolating online activity from crimeware.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (Registration/activation required.)
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Federal Trade Commission. Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book, March 2016.
3 Javelin Strategy and Research. Identity Fraud Report, February 2016.
4 Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
5 Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage. Insurance Products are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate and are not insured by the NCUA or Any Federal Government Agency.Go to main navigation