Work at Eagle Community Credit Union
Looking for a rewarding career? It might be your lucky day. With its six branches and approximately 70 employees, Eagle Community Credit Union is actively seeking diverse and enthusiastic people to join our team and contribute to the outstanding service our members have come to expect. At Eagle our employees embody the credit union values of professionalism, integrity, and engagement, while encompassing diversity, equity and inclusion within its work culture.
We declare that:
- We are committed to creating personalized, compassionate service to our internal and external members.??
- We engage with every member, every time, so we can enhance their lives and fulfill their dreams.
- We are proud to offer exceptional products and services that meet our members’ needs, and to provide relevant, impactful financial education.
- We are passionate about serving those in need within our local community.
- We handle our members’ finances with great care to secure their loyalty and trust.
- We are committed to hiring diverse knowledgeable, relationship-centered professionals that foster innovation, creativity, and learning.
- We recognize and reward our employees for their commitment to providing outstanding service.
- We support and encourage a diverse work culture.
- We are the heartbeat, the lifeblood, of our Credit Union.
Interested? Browse Open Positions
- Medical (HMO & PPO); Dental (PPO); Vision (PPO); and employer-assisted Life & AD&D
- Flex Spending Accounts – medical and dependent care (FSA)
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital, & Specified Health Event Insurance plans
- Universal Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, & Personal Accident Insurance through CIGNA
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Eleven paid Holidays per year
- Discount on loan products
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to the MarketPlace - Exclusive online resource center offering discounts on a variety of products & services.
- Discounted entertainment tickets to local theme parks and events.
- Annual Eagle CU logo apparel allowance
- Business casual attire option with Eagle CU logo attire
- Friendly work environment
* Benefits available for part-time employees working over 30 hours.
We stay true to the philosophy of people helping people and and this extends beyond our Members and into the communities where we live and work. Our internal program is called Helping Hands because it truly is our team members providing a Helping Hand to others in our community. Read more about some of the Helping Hand events we've been involved with.
Along with our Helping Hands events, Eagle employees are also given two additional days off of their choice each calendar year to volunteer in the community. The purpose of the program is to provide the team with additional opportunities to give back and support programs and causes that are close to their heart. Eagle recognizes that participating in these activities also helps further enrich the lives of our employees.
Vicki C. (left) & Barbara M. (right)
Barbara McRae has worked at Eagle since 2002. She manages our File and Mail Room like a champ! Barb originally started working at Eagle as a receptionist from 1998 - 2000. Then in 2002 we hired her back part-time to help in our mailroom. That position went from part-time to full-time, and 15 years later Barb is still here! Barb says she has enjoyed her time here and it has flown by, but she especially enjoys volunteering for the community through our Helping Hands program, "which is a lot of fun and very rewarding!"
Vicky Conley also started in 2002 with Barb and has worked in our Member Service Center since. If you've ever called in, you've probably spoken to Vicky who is always very sweet, patient and you can really tell she truly loves her job. Vicky said, "I appreciate that Eagle focuses on quality over quantity. I am proud to offer our products and help members with our personalized service. I love being able to help so many people every day. It is a good feeling; we truly are people helping people!"
Thank you Barb and Vicky for your 15 years of service!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT
Eagle is committed to a workplace free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including, without limitation, recruitment, hiring, assignment, training, promotion, compensation, evaluation, discipline and discharge. For more information, please view https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters.
Eagle values the contributions of our diverse workforce, including those with disabilities. Eagle is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other applicable federal, state and local laws. Eagle is also committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified person with disabilities. This Company prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of disability as it pertains to the job application and hiring process and other terms and conditions of employment. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This email is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers who disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or other technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a responseGo to main navigation