Eagle's Energy Loan provides financing of energy efficient solar panels, solar roofs, and solar related items like energy storage for solar.
View Energy Loan Rates Apply for an Energy Loan
If you're considering energy efficient upgrades to your home and either don't have the time or equity needed for a home equity loan, then our Energy Loan is a perfect choice for you.
- Rates include a 0.50% rate discount for autopay and loan loyalty
- Loan amounts from $5,000 up to $50,000
- Fixed term from 60 up to 180 months depending on loan amounts, see rates for details
- No annual fee and no prepayment fee or penalty
- Signed copy of invoice/contract and permit approval required before funding if applicable
- Work must be performed by contractors approved by Eagle Community Credit Union.
- Property must be an owner-occupied primary residence located in California
If you are an energy efficient and/or solar provider and would like to partner with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 324-5328
Here are some of our preferred partners:
EnergySage is the leading online marketplace for solar and battery systems. Get multiple online quotes from pre-screened installers without having to share your phone number. Go solar with confidence and get a great deal though EnergySage.
*Solar Loan processing and third-party fees apply. Fees vary by product and contractor/vendor relationship. Fees may not be waived. No annual fee / No prepayment fee or penalty. Late fee = 3% of payment after 10 days ($5 minimum) Energy Loans require a signed copy of the invoice/contract prior to funding. All required permits must be in place prior to funding. Work must be performed by Eagle Community Credit Union approved contractors. Property must be owner-occupied primary residence located in California. Lien placed on home through UCC Financing Statement for all loans. A UCC Financing Statement is filed to perfect a security interest in named collateral and establishes priority in case of debtor default or bankruptcy.Go to main navigation