Ultimate Checking with
Feel Confident with IDProtect®
You can rest easy knowing that IDProtect, our identity theft monitoring and resolution service1, can help better protect your identity. In addition, Ultimate Checking with IDProtect® with helps protect you from unexpected losses with Cellular Telephone Protection3 and Roadside Assistance Service2.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 - Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and restore your identity, should you become the victim of identity fraud.
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services - Should you suffer identity theft, your very own dedicated fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration - Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (registration/activation required)
- Credit File Monitoring– daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to key changes on your credit report. (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Report and Score3 - Access to credit report and credit scores. (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score Tracker - Receive valuable insight into your credit score3,4. (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score Simulator3 - Use the Score Simulator to see how different actions, such as increasing card limits, or paying off a loan, will impact your VantageScore. (Registration/activation required.)
- Identity Monitoring - Monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others. (Registration/activation required.)
- Dark Web Monitoring - Monitor your personal information on the dark web and receive alerts when your personal information is exposed. (Registration/activation required.)
- Earns a Monthly Dividend
- Unlimited CO-OP ATM and Branch Access
- Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay, and Mobile Deposit
- Cellular Telephone Protection2
- Covers up to four phones listed on the cell phone bill
- Covers damage or theft
- Up to two claims per eligible account, per twelve-month period
- Up to $600 per claim
- $50 deductible per claim
- Cell phone bill must be paid using your ECCU Ultimate Checking account
- Roadside Assistance Service2
- 24-hour coverage for roadside assistance services, including vehicle towing, fuel/oil/fluid/water delivery, and battery/lock-out/tire assistance up to $100 per occurrence
- Maximum of two occurrences per twelve month period
- Buy Now, Pay Later
Use your debit card whenever and wherever you shop
Manage your budget by spreading larger expenses over time
Review and manage all plans, offers and payments in one place
Ultimate Checking Disclosure
Ultimate Checking includes a monthly service fee of $5.95 and $4.95 for members age 65 years and over.
1. Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s) and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration, and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students.
2. Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
3. You will have access to your credit report and score provided your information has been verified by the CRA. Credit score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single bureau data. Third parties may use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
4. Credit Score Tracker: Once credit file monitoring has been activated and you have requested your first credit score, you may request a new credit score each month to be plotted on your Credit Score Tracker graph. Monthly email notifications will be sent to let you know when your new score is available.
Go to main navigation