Why does it take so long for my bill pay payment from another institution to post to my loan?
Most bill payment payees can receive payments electronically, but there are still some that don’t and need to be cut and mailed a live check. Depending on how they receive it, and how long it may take on their side to receive and post the payment, the time it takes to post to your account may vary. Please plan for 5-7 business days to send the payment before it is due to ensure it is received on time.
- How can I make credit card or loan payments?
- I am unable to view my accounts online or on the mobile app and was able to before?
- How long does it take for my payment to post to my account if I use a CO–OP ATM or Shared Branch?
- Can all the CO-OP Branches take a payment if I walk in?
- Can I change my loan payment due date?