2021 EAGLE College Scholarship
Eagle will be awarding four deserving Eagle members with $4,000 each.
- Applicant must have their own membership with Eagle Community Credit Union and it must be in good standing i.e. not eligible if only joint on parents account, or if your own account is dormant or is negative, in collections, etc. If you are not yet a member, you can complete our online membership application, or visit one of our six branches.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or plan to enroll in a 2-or 4-year technical or accredited college (undergraduate or graduate) in Fall 2021. Applicant must be at minimum a senior in high school or older (no maximum age).
Fill out the Online Application below. Please be prepared to upload the following three documents before submitting the online application:
1. A 500 word essay on the following topic of your choice:
A) What kind of influence has Social Media had on your life and education? Do you consider it a blessing or a curse?
B) What are Credit Unions doing right/wrong when representing themselves online? How would they catch your attention?
2. Transcripts from your last year of high school or your previous year in college (unofficial accepted)
3. Post to either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter - mentioning the scholarship - and tag us with both @EagleCommCU and #EagleCUScholarship ! (Don't forget to attach a screenshot of it to your application below!) This must be a post to your profile (not a story) and stay up until the winner has been picked and published.
Applications are accepted through June 30th, 2021
*Eagle CU employees, volunteers and family members not eligible.
Go to main navigation