Eagle offers competitive financing on vehicles at competitive rates, usually lower than most banks. We finance new autos, pre-owned autos, motorcycles, boats, RVs and ATVs. We also refinance existing loans from other financial institutions to help you save money.
- Up to 1.00% rate discount available:
- 0.25% discount for automatic payments from an Eagle Checking Account
- 0.25% discount for 80% loan-to-value
- 0.50% discount for loan loyalty and having a prior Eagle loan
- Financing up to 120% LTV including tax, license and insurance*
- No Payments for 90 days**
- No application or pre-payment penalties
auto loan programs
REFINANCE - Have an auto loan financed elsewhere? Let us help you lower your rate which can lower your monthly payment.
LEASE BUYOUT - Eagle, in collaboration with Lease Buyout Center, will process your lease buyout easily and effortlessly. With a streamlined process you are able to purchase your leased car online and financed with Eagle's great rates!
RATE SAVER PROGRAM - If your credit score has taken a few hits, we can help! When you make 12 consecutive on-time payments to your Eagle Auto Loan, we'll lower your rate by 1% APR.t .You can get up to four rate reductions over the life of your loan. This program is uniquely designed for members with imperfect credit, ask us to see if you qualify.
- FIRST-TIME BUYER - If you have none or limited credit, we have a special First Time Buyer program to help you qualify for an auto loan by yourself. Ask us for more details, or apply today!
- SKIP PAY - All Eagle Vehicle Loans are eligible to skip a monthly payment for $50 once 12 months of consecutive on-time payments have been made.
- iLOCATE - iLocate GPS provides a state-of-the-art vehicle security and connected car technology. This can be added on to any new or used vehicle at the time of financing, or anytime after.
TESLA FINANCING - Through an exclusive relationship with Tesla, Eagle Community Credit Union can fund loans directly with Tesla on their delivery date—saving you time and money. Get the same low Tesla loan rate, even on longer terms.
other vehicle loans
Eagle also finances motorcycles, boats, personal watercraft, recreational vehicles (RVs), and all terrain vehicles (ATVs).
auto buying & AUTO ReSELLING
Eagle has partnered with Enterprise Car Sales to offer members great discounts on Enterprise Certified® pre-owned vehicles. Get great prices now on popular makes and models. Every Enterprise purchase through Eagle comes with:
- .25% loan discount for members financing with Eagle
- Haggle-free pricing
- FREE Carfax® Reports
- Enterprise Certification®
- 12-Month/12,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty1
- 12-Month Roadside Assistance2
- 7-Day Repurchase Agreement3
Contact Enterprise at (888) 227-7253 to find your next car, or View Enterprise Inventory
A selling service that puts you in control. Finally.
Eagle Community Credit Union has partnered with TRED to provide marketing, buyer financing and guarantee your transaction. You control your vehicle price and decide when it sells.
Eagle has partnered with Costco Auto Program to offer Eagle members great discounts on new and certified pre-owned vehicles from local participating dealers. Visit eaglecu.costcoauto.com or call (800) 805-1195 first to locate and make an appointment with a participating dealer to receive the Costco Auto Program price.
or call (800) 805-1195 first to locate and make an appointment with a participating dealer to receive the Costco Auto Program price.
Not a Costco member? No problem! Once you complete your purchase and financing, Eagle will pay for a one-year Costco Gold Star Membership (worth $60).
Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL) connects credit union members with dealerships in 49 states to allow for convenient on-site financing direct at the dealer. Search inventory online, call (888) CUDIRECT or visit a participating dealer.
Looking for Auto Insurance? Check out ECCU Insurance Solutions!
LOAN PROTECTION – Options to Protect Your Loan and Assets
In addition to competitive financing, Eagle offers the following loan protection products:
Debt Protection - a voluntary loan-payment protection option that helps provide relief to you in the event a protected life event occurs such as loss of life, disability, or involuntary unemployment.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) - helps cover the difference between your primary insurer's settlement and the loan balance on items directly related to the purchase of the vehicle.
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI) - MBI shields you from the high costs of mechanical or electrical repairs on your vehicle once your basic manufacturer’s warranty has expired.
- iLocate - GPS device providing state-of-the-art vehicle security and connected car technology to provide real-time notification on vehicle usage.
Ask us for more details when you are ready to finance your loan with Eagle.
Vehicle Loan discounts include 0.25% discount for automatic transfer from an Eagle CU checking account and 0.50% loan loyalty discount for having a prior loan with Eagle, and an additional 0.25% discount for 80% loan-to-value (LTV). Rate will increase by 1.00% for vehicles over 5 years old and 2.00% for vehicles with over 100,000 miles. *Financing percentages reflect maximum amounts and in some cases, you may not qualify for maximum financing. Auto financing up to 120% includes taxes, license and insurance for qualified buyers up to 120% of MSRP for new cars and 120% of the CARFAX or NADA or Kelley Blue Book value for used cars. All other vehicle financing up to 100% only. Maximum loan is $125,000 on vehicles, RVs and boats. There are no application fees on vehicle and consumer loans. **Available to qualified borrowers. Interest will accrue from date of loan funding
1Limited Powertrain Warranty begins on the vehicle purchase date & extends for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage runs concurrently with manufacturer warranty. Restrictions apply. See a Enterprise Sales Consultant for details. 2Enterprise 12-Month Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance Package is provided by the American Automobile Association (AAA) and its affiliated clubs in the United States and Canada. 3For a period of 7 days after the date of purchase or 1,000 miles beyond the odometer reading at purchase, whichever comes first, the vehicle may be returned for the exact price originally paid minus a $200 restocking fee, (as allowed by law). Restrictions apply. See a Enterprise Sales Consultant for details.Go to main navigation