2020 EAGLE College Scholarship
$4,000 awarded to four Eagle members
Thank you to everyone who applied. We are no longer accepting applications for 2020 and will announce this year's winners shortly.
- Applicant must have their own membership with Eagle Community Credit Union and it must be in good standing i.e. not eligible if only joint on parents account, or if your own account is dormant or is negative, in collections, etc. If you are not yet a member, you can complete our online membership application, or visit one of our six branches.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or plan to enroll in a 2-or 4-year technical or accredited college (undergraduate or graduate) in Fall 2020. Applicant must be at minimum a senior in high school or older (no maximum age).
Please be prepared to upload the following documents before submitting the online application.
- A 500 word essay on the following topic of your choice:
1) What experiences in your life so far have best prepared you for college?
2) What advice would you provide Credit Unions to help them reach a younger demographic and audience?
- Transcripts from your last year of high school or your previous year in college (unofficial accepted)
Post to either Facebook or Instagram - telling us which college you are or would like to attend and tag us with both, @EagleCommCU and #EagleCUScholarship - and attach a screenshot of it to your application
Applications are accepted through June 30th, 2020
*Eagle CU employees, volunteers and family members not eligible.
Go to main navigation